Tuesday, 16 September 2008

What is Chaos?

Two days ago, I thought of a friend I used to see around who has two young kids- a boy and a girl. They are both so cute. I wondered how they were doing.

Yesterday, I was inspired to leave home earlier than usual. The bus was packed full and I wondered why it was so crowded. When I got off I saw the same friend I'd been thinking of. She was very happy to see me. After we'd hugged I said hello to her two kids. Her daughter was a lot taller. My friend said her daughter no longer fits into clothes for eight year olds.

My friend said it was quite chaotic as the underground trains were not running. She said her kids were going to be late for school, not that they seemed bothered. Aha, that's why the bus was so crowded.

Back in the Real World i.e. Love which is the organising principle of all realities, life is unfolding perfectly. Therefore, what my friend perceived as chaos was actually Cause at work arranging for us to be together.

To paraphrase Robert Burns, "the best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry."

I trust in Love.

Enocia

Related articles: Only Good Can Come Out of This; The Law of One - Revisited; What is Suffering? Life is Unfolding Perfectly; Activating Love - Revisited; Love Conquers All; Letting Nature Take Its Course - Revisited; Love's Organising Principle; The Enocia Show; Conspiracy Theories; Cause or Effect?; Love Always Has the Right of Way; The Almighty at Work