Wednesday, 3 September 2008

Tripping the Light Fantastic

As I was watching television yesterday evening, I had a slight headache, not like the ones I've had in the past; this felt more like a pressure inside my head, which felt like it was expanding. My hair felt like it was being pulled from the roots.

The Voice within said I was activating Light. I was to simply relax and let the Light express through.

I relaxed and focused on the programme I was watching. The pressure eased off and the headache went away. I started experiencing lots of goosebumps and shivers running down my spine and my whole body was vibrating. It felt like I had been connected to electricity. I visualised the Light going everywhere.

It's a real trip this light worker business.

Enocia

Related articles: Stepping Outside the Box; Activating Love - Revisited; On Being Cold-Blooded; That Tickles!