Monday, 15 September 2008

Stars in My Eyes

On the bus I noticed a woman wearing a black jacket and skirt. Her outfit had tiny sparkles of light, which reminded me of looking up at the sky at night. I love waking up in the middle of the night so I can marvel at those billions of stars. I admired the woman's outfit until the last stop when we all got off.

During my next bus journey, a woman and her daughter got on. Her daughter sat next to me while her mother sat in front of me. Behind the woman's ear and on her neck were tattoos of tiny stars and heart shapes.

My love for stars had been manifested right in front of me.

I have stars in my eyes.

Enocia

Related article: How Lovely!; Seeing with Love's Vision - Revisited; Love Will Always Find a Way; Everything You Want Wants You; Whatever You Love, Loves You Back!