Saturday, 20 September 2008

Song of the Day

As I was walking by a pub yesterday I heard them playing "I Found Loving" by The Fatback band. I LOVE it! They don't make songs like they used to. I sang it all the way home.

For me, this song is about the love and devotion of My Beloved, my True Self.

I love YOU!

Enocia

Related articles: Impersonal, Personal and Special Relationships; My Beloved; Some Thoughts on Meditation - Haha

To hear the song go to The Fatback Band - I Found Loving YouTube video.

I Found Loving - The Fatback Band

[Verse 1:]

I searched for love before
For a love that I thought I couldn't find
I searched day in and day out
For the one that was mine all mine

[Hook:]

I played around with love before
I was silly and you know that I played the fool
But then you came and took my life and you changed it
Cause I know what I want and where it's at Yeah

[Chorus:]

I found lovin'
Since I found you
I'm in love with you
I found lovin'
Since I found you
I'm in love with you
I found lovin'

[Verse 2:]

My sun rises on your face
When I see that certain glow
A picture that's so bright
You're my delight
That's why I love you so

[Hook:]

I've played around with love before
I was silly and you know that I played the fool
But then you came and took my life and you changed it
Cause I know what I want and where it's at, with you

[Chorus:]

I found lovin' (Somebody to treat me right)
Since I found you
I'm in love with you babe
I found lovin'
Since I found you
I'm in love with with you
I found lovin'
Lyrics