Thursday, 11 September 2008

More about Supply and Taking a Walk on the Wild Side

I was inspired to walk home yesterday evening which I thought would be an excellent opportunity to "download" more data i.e. have a conversation with My Beloved/Self.

I wanted to know about how the manifestations that took place in the Bible such as when Elisha multiplied a jar of oil (see 2 Kings 4: 1-7); and when Jesus multiplied the loaves and fishes to feed over five thousand people (John 6: 1-13). Are these simply stories that have been made up or is that power available now?

The Inner Voice said that it's all about receptivity. There appears to be two kinds of awareness: the conscious and the unconscious. Most people are only conscious of what they can experience with the senses or what is known and not receptive to the unseen and the unknown. To be conscious of all that is both seen and unseen/known and unknown is to be superconscious. In truth, there is only one awareness - superconsciousness where you are aware of all that is.

Is it possible for one to keep on living as normal while being superconscious? I'm reminded of a passage in the Bible when Moses asks to see God:

18 Then Moses said, "Now show me your glory."

19 And the LORD said, "I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the LORD, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 20 But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."
Exodus 33: 18-20.
"Glory" refers to superconsciousness, our true state of being. However, living from the place of awareness comes at a huge price. By this I mean, you can't expect to live the "normal" life of a human that is only conscious of the known and appearances, and always trying to figure out how things work, and still expect to be your True Self. You have to make a choice and stick to it. As superconsciousness, there is nothing to figure out, nothing to understand, you just know all things are and let them be made manifest as and when.

The Inner Voice reminded me of the film Bruce Almighty. In the comedy, God decides He's had enough of Bruce complaining about Him and gives Bruce all his powers to rule over all while He/God takes a holiday. Bruce soon realises the enormity of his responsibility when he starts hearing people's thoughts and prayers. At first he tries to help by his own limited sense of awareness by using human means, but he realises that is impossible. To cut a long story short, Bruce surrenders and lets God take over his job as Almighty.

What does all of this have to do with manifestation in the Bible? I want to see it in action right now.

As I was walking by a canal, I suddenly had an impulse to walk down that canal all the way to East London. It didn't make sense walking that far as that would be adding two more hours to my journey. I figured I could catch the bus back and arrive home around 8.30 or 9 pm. I decided to go for it.

As I was walking down the canal path, cyclists were zooming up and down in both directions. Bloody hell! This path is like the cyclists equivalent of Silverstone (the motor racing circuit). There's hardly enough room to swing a cat let alone accommodate cyclists whizzing by in both directions! One cyclist, who must have noticed my frustration, slowed down and stopped beside me.

"It's quite busy, innit?" he said.

"Yes. Where the hell are they coming from or going? I've never seen it this busy!"

"It's like riding up a motorway," the man chuckled and he cycled off.

That's it, I'm not walking down this busy path. I'm going back on the main road. However, a force compelled me to stay on the canal path. There must be a very good reason why I need to follow this path.

OK, what were we discussing again?

Aha, the superconscious state of awareness where all things are. In other words, God is all there is. I'm not walking on a canal path, I'm experiencing the allness of God now; the allness of Light.

What are some of the attributes of Light?

Boundlessness, limitlessness, freedom.

I am experiencing boundlessness now.

My walking experience was instantly transformed. It's as if the word had gone out for cyclists to either slow down or stagger their journeys. Now there were fewer cyclists in both directions. There was now lots of space for everyone: walkers, dogs, cyclists, joggers and those fishing. Each time I approached a bridge, where the path is quite narrow, I was not concerned whether a cyclist was going to approach from behind or in front because I knew the Intelligence which is moving me is the same that is moving the cyclists. There's no way our paths can collide.

I walked for about five miles down then I caught the bus back into town and another one home. I arrived home around 8.30 pm.

What was being demonstrated during that walk was the way food was multiplied in the Bible. All I have to do is realise God's allness and then let God either multiply what already exists or appear as the very thing needed. I'm reminded of when I attended a Diwali Festival at Trafalgar Square where they were giving out free goodie bags. There were so many people fighting for so little. After several attempts to get a bag and not succeeding I asked God to get me one and the next thing I knew a man giving out bags came and stood right next to me and I received one from him. After that there was more than enough to go round.

When I'm travelling on the bus during rush hour I stay in my peace knowing God is all there is, and there is always more than enough room for everyone. The moment I'm sucked into the hustle and bustle mentality of competing for space, there's little room and it's every man for himself.

Right now the world leaders are claiming that the way to resolve poverty and food shortage is to share what we have. When sharing is coming from a state of lack, there's never going to be enough. It doesn't matter how much people donate, that problem will stay unresolved. However, when people realise God's allness and that God is in control then God is able to meet all our needs superabundantly with more than enough to spare.

This morning I met a friend at the bus stop and we travelled together. At one point she had a string from a label caught in her handbag's zip. She tried to pull it free but it was stuck. I tried and it was still stuck. She showed me where it was stuck and tried to figure out how it had got suck. In thought I asked God to release it. When my friend stopped fiddling with it, the string was released by magic. She was quite amazed. We then continued our conversation until we reached her stop.

God is all in all.

Enocia

Related articles: Like Two Peas in a Pod ; Take No Thought; The Great Invocation; The Hard Facts; No Such Thing as Competition; I Have ALL the Time in the World; The Two Paths; Something's Got to Give; Diwali - Festival of Lights; Supply and Demand are One; The Thought is the Very Thing; Expecting a Cat to Behave Like a Dog