Monday, 22 September 2008

The Magic is Working For Everyone

As I was waiting at the bus stop, a man walked over. He stared in my direction then he winked at me. I smiled at him.

As we were waiting for our bus three appeared but none of them was the one I was waiting for.
My friend beckoned to the one he wanted behind. The driver paid no attention to him and overtook the buses and drove off leaving my friend exasperated.

A few minutes later a man and a woman walked by. They turned out to be people my friends knew. As they spoke I recognised they all had Irish accents.

It just shows the Magic is constantly working for everyone. If that bus driver hadn't "ignored" my friend he wouldn't have connected with his friends.

Everything works out for the best.

Enocia

Related articles: Only Good Can Come Out of This; Life is Unfolding Perfectly; Love Gifts; You are An Angel!; How Sweet!