Friday, 26 September 2008

Living Light

The wonderful thing about knowing my identity as omnipresent Light is that every moment is filled with wonder, even those moments when things are not going so well.

When I got off my bus I noticed my next bus behind and it was about to pull away so I had to make a dash for it and beckoned for the driver to stop. The driver let me on. On my way to sit down I stumbled and accidentally stepped on this guy and bashed my elbow against the railing. I apologised to the guy and nursed my elbow by reminding myself that I am walking Light. The pain was instantly dissolved.

A few minutes later I noticed the bus wasn't using it usual route. Is there a diversion or what? I asked the passenger beside me what bus it was and he told me. It turned out I had caught the wrong bus. No wonder I'd gone through all those shenanigans. I asked the bus driver to let me off.

Even when I was on the wrong bus, it didn't stop me being true to myself as Light. As I walked to my destination, I was reminded of the Cliff Richard song, "Living Doll" which I sang to myself:

Got myself a crying, talking, sleeping, walking, living doll
Got to do my best to please her, just 'cause she's a living doll
Got a roving eye and that is why she satisfies my soul
Got the one and only walking talking, living doll
Living Doll, lyrics

In every moment I'm a "crying, talking, sleeping, walking, living" Light.

Thank you, Cliff Richard.

Enocia

Related articles: What is Guidance?; Second Nature; Knock Knee; Remembrance Day; Harmless Fun; Translation; Transformed By the Light; Living as Light