Thursday, 4 September 2008

The Gift that Keeps on Giving

Part of a friend's comment to my recent article, which made me smile, was as follows:

"Peace in a-bun-dance (Ahhhh: shake, shake, shake...shake, shake, shake...shake ya boo-tay, shake ya boo-tay)."
Fast forward two days (yesterday) when I stopped off at a shop. I was only there because I had been inspired to walk home. I noticed the news headline for the Sun newspaper read: "Sheikh Your Booty." I had no idea what the article was about as I didn't buy the paper, but I thought it was funny as the "Sun" is renowned for their clever puns.

I've just done a search on the Internet for the article and found this forum called News Headlines that make you smile. I noticed someone had commented on the "Sun" article:
The main headline in the Sun today is quite funny, about the wedged up Man City Arab who wants to buy the worlds best and most expensive players it says; "Sheikh Your Booty"
I believe Infinite Love, whose nature is happiness, expressed through my friend as "shake ya boo-tay" which was picked up by the "Sun" as "Sheikh Your Booty" and gave millions of readers smiles and laughter.

Thank you, friend, for being the gift of Love that keeps on giving.

Enocia

Related articles: Be Careful What You Wish For Others; Activating Love - Revisited; Love Has No Limits