Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Being a Blessing

While I was working on the computer in the library I noticed a young woman beside me had called on a librarian to assist her on the computer. She had an American accent. After the librarian had finished with her I asked her where she was from and she said Orlando. I told her Orlando was the first place I ever went to in America. I said I went to "Disney World" and the other theme parks. My friend said she used to work for Disney World and Universal Studios. I told her I have a friend who is living in Orlando with his family.

I asked my friend if she was over here on holidays and she said she was and hoping to work here. She asked me where I was from and I told her from London. She wanted to know what London was like and I said it was wonderful. Well, London is one of the loves of my life. My friend told me was emailing her CV (resume) to recruitment consultants. I told her I used to temp and I know how agencies work. I recommended that she went to see them and have a proper chat in person. She asked if I knew any agencies. I did a quick search on the Internet and came up with a website that listed agencies in the local area.

Before my friend left she thanked me and told me I had been a blessing to her. I said we're always being helped and we just have to be open to give and receive. She pointed up and said she believed HE (God) had arranged for us to meet.

I love how Love puts people together to help one another.
I love being my friend's blessing.

Enocia

Related articles: Activating Love - Revisited; Love Gifts; On Being a Blessing - Revisited; The Loves of My Life; Making Each Other's Dreams Come True