Monday, 25 August 2008

Time Travel

The other day, I noticed a billboard about the 2012 Olympic Team wishing good luck to the British competitors in the 2008 Beijing Olympics. It was quite a trip seeing the future team addressing the present team. No wonder the Brits have done so well in this year's Olympics when they had support from the future.

Life, as I see it, is an experience of time travel. Love exists in all time, all space, all dream realities, everywhere. Therefore, at any moment, Love is constantly communicating from all times.

For instance, I have photos friends have emailed me that I love to look at because of their radiant smiles. I even keep them open while I'm writing. I feel so much love from these photos. To me, these photographs represent Love's omnipresence.

Right now as you, the reader, are reading this post, you are my future. I am speaking to you from the past. I am loving you from the past.

I am loved in the past, present and future.
I am loved in all realities.

All my love to you reader, whatever time or reality you find yourself in.

Enocia

Related articles: ET, You are Already Home!; Which Came First - the Chicken or the Egg?; A Gentle Nudge in the Right Direction; Flying By the Seat of Your Pants; Masters of Time; Infinite Blessings; The Time Machine; I'll Be There No Matter What